PUBLIC PURCHASES FROM NON-RESIDENTS: WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, AND HOW. BUY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION!
All educational activities under the mentorship of Yaroslav Dubrova are always relevant, interesting, cognitive, and useful. This webinar will not be an exception: a rich program and detailed explanations of the speaker will be devoted to the following topics:
- What non-residents can participate in public procurements and in what procedures they can participate.
- What non-residents are prohibited from buying?
- Non-discrimination of non-residents. Tender documentation: calculating the risks.
- Nuances concerning the language of tender documentation and tender offers: requirements for translation of documents, their apostilization.
- Calculation and currency of non-resident price offer: features, procurement and judicial practice.
- Qualification and financial capacity of a non-resident: where there may be discrimination.
- Registration and submission of documents by non-residents according to Article 17 of the Law of Ukraine "On Public Procurement": what, how, to whom.
- Providing tender offer on "international" tenders submitted by a non-resident, the nuances of the calculation of the guarantee terms. Types of provision of a procurement contract - pros and cons for the customer and the non-resident participant.
- Features of the draft contract for a non-resident participant: what you should think about, what is necessary to foresee, and what will be discriminatory.
- Avoiding possible trial: why at the stage of drafting a foreign economic agreement it is necessary to involve a qualified lawyer and an interpreter.
- Recalculation of the price of the non-resident winner according to the results of the auction: acting correctly.
- Protection of the interests of a non-resident participant in the AMCU.
- How to not fail at the stage of signing a procurement contract.
- Features of calculations under the foreign economic agreements.
- Settlement of contractual disputes with a non-resident participant: what legislation and what court, financial and legal risks.
- Trial practice in procurement contracts with non-residents: features of calculation in the sphere of foreign economic activity, collection of penalties, etc.
WISE MAN KNOWS THE NECESSARY, BUT NOT EVERETHING